Tuesday, 27 March 2012
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Really quick and easy to make, tasty chocolate chip cookies.
2oz caster sugar
4oz brown sugar
few drops of vanilla
6oz chocolate chips
5.5.oz plain flour
pinch of baking powder.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Line baking tray with greaseproof paper
3. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Add beaten egg and vanilla mixture and mix well.
5. Mix flour and baking powder mixing until it forms a soft dough.
6. Add chocolate chips.
7. Roll out into small balls and press down softly onto baking sheet.
8. Cook for 10 -12 mins
9. Leave to harden on tray and then enjoy!